I lean into my leadership coach training and experience to help you grow beyond habits that can limit your personal satisfaction and professional growth. We strengthen your inner resources and build competencies to expand your resiliency, effectiveness and possibilities. We can draw on somatic exercises to enhance the change process for faster, sustainable change.
We design together the right mix of life, leadership and somatic (body) coaching to meet your needs and to reach your intended outcomes.
How it works
- We meet for an initial Discovery Session, create a personalized Guide for our work together, and coach two times a month.
- There is “fieldwork” between sessions to keep the process in motion with practices, exercises or actions.
- I ask for a verbal commitment of 4 months initially and then move to a month-to-month commitment.
- The average timeframe for coaching and reaching several specific outcomes is 4-6 months.
- 45-60 minutes twice a month for our sessions. The time needed to do fieldwork between sessions varies; we design it to fit your life.
My coaching is both rigorous and fluid, based in extensive training, years of coaching experience, a master’s degree in behavior change and a love of people and the work. I am a graduate of two accredited coaching training programs and certified by the International Coaching Federation. If you are serious about making positive change, I’d love to talk with you.