Who comes to coaching
I coach all kinds of wonderful people including artists, therapists and healers, executives, professionals and leaders. I would describe most of my clients as Spirited Women and Big-Hearted Creatives who have a big idea to make real, a habit(s) to grow beyond, and/or a transition to transform through. It’s a healing, creative, enlivening process.
My coaching is both rigorous and fluid, based in extensive training, years of coaching experience, a master’s degree in behavior change and a love of people and the work. I am a graduate of two accredited coaching training programs and certified by the International Coaching Federation. If you are serious about making positive change, I’d love to talk with you.
- Feeling that there is something missing in life, that there is more to YOU and to life and you want to experience it?
- In “transition” and feeling adrift?
- Bursting with a Big Idea or Vision but stalling out with bringing it to life?
- Enjoying professional success but feeling out of balance and wanting greater wellenss?
- Ready to focus on what’s truly important to you?
You are not alone! These experiences are common yet very personal and can be doorways to growth and creativity. Coaching can help you grow through stuck places, encouraging you to honor your core values, build a kind relationship with yourself, and strengthen resilience and presence along the way to creating what’s important to you.
I partner with you to
- Expand your vision, your view of yourself and your possibilities.
- Grow beyond old limits, habits and fears so you can attend to what’s important.
- Tap into your passion, strengths and inner resources to move forward with inspiration.
- Become a more resilient and resourceful leader of your life; reduce stress.
- “Energize the whole process of moving forward.” (How one of my clients describes it!)
I draw upon life and leadership coaching models, visualizations and somatic practices to support you, your growth and creations. We work together to design the mix that works best for you.
How it works
- You show up, ready and willing to be honest, to go a little deeper, to stretch beyond usual perspectives and to experiment with new actions and practices.
- I show up ready to support you wherever you find yourself now and also hold your big picture, your “emerging way” of being in the world, your values and your vision.
- We meet for an initial Discovery Session, create a personalized Guide for our work together, and coach two times a month.
- There is “fieldwork” or “homeplay” between sessions to keep the process in motion with practices, exercises or actions.
I ask for a verbal commitment of 4 months initially and then move to a month-to-month commitment. The average time-frame for coaching and reaching several specific outcomes is 4-6 months. We’ll meet twice a month for 45-60 minute sessions. The time needed to do fieldwork between sessions varies; we design it to fit your life.
Discovery Session: We begin with a 2-hour session to get grounded in what’s important, what’s in the way and where you’re headed. We also begin identifying your core values to serve as a “north star” during our coaching.
Email contact & occasional “laser” sessions as requested between coaching conversations.